How to Create Bootable USB Windows 7 from ISO File & Installation
Today in this post. We will teach you how you can create a Windows 7 Bootable USB. Also, we will tell you how you can install your windows after boot. For every window, the process is the same. But mainly in this post, we will focus on Windows 7.
Overview Of Windows 7 Bootable USB DISK & Installation:
There are different advantages of Windows 7 Bootable USB DISK. We are going to discuss all of them here. But that process easy but only when you will understand it well. Otherwise, you will end up crashing your system. So, if you don’t want to do so then simply follow us. And do exactly what we are doing. Then only in a few simple steps, you will be all the way up there. Above all, you will be running your windows successfully. You will not have to pay for anyone else than at that time. The process is simple first of all you will have to download. Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool. It is the best software also it is by Microsoft. If you want then you can also use other software but this is the best and you can use it easily.
From the link, we are providing below. You can use that to download this software for free. After you will install the software. Then you will be able to Create Windows 7 Bootable USB. When you will have the Bootable USB. At that point, you will have to follow the simple steps. Which will take you to your windows installation page? For example, if you are trying to create a USB with Boot. Then you will need an ISO to Create Windows 7 Bootable USB. If you want then you can also get all the versions of windows ISO from our website. Then you will have to open the software. After that click on a browser. Now you will have to choose ISO you want to create Boot of. That was all now choose USB or DISK. Then after that in a few minutes, the boot of windows is done.
Features Of Create Bootable USB Windows 7 DISK:
- Create Windows 7 Bootable USB DISK for free.
- Hundreds of different advantages that you will get after Boot.
- If you will use DISK ISO then it will be an old version.
- Instead of that if you will download ISO from our website then you will get updated ISO for free. Also, for free of cost.
- Windows will be genuine and also fully activated.
- So, now if you want to create Windows 7 Bootable USB DISK then Follow.
- First of all download and install the Windows 7 USB/DVD Tool.
- Plug your 8 GB USB or DISK in your system.
- Now you will have to follow only a few simple steps and all.
- Open the software as an administrator.
- After that now you will to browser your ISO.
- At the bottom, there will browse click on that and now choose your ISO file.
- In the next option choose between USB or DISK and even more.
- Also, in the last now you will have to choose Begin Copying.
- It will format your USB/DISK.
- Only in a few minutes will create a Boot and will show you the box.
- Now you will have to restart your system.
- Go into Boot Mod by F9 or F11 button.
- And in last you will have to choose USB or DISK.
- Then windows will start loading files.
- Click on next after choosing your language.
- The next step will choose the disk format.
- You are almost done now it will install file and will restart several times.
- Don’t worry gives your username and starts using windows.
- There are tons of features that you will be able to use in it.
How To Create Windows 7 Bootable USB/DISK & Installation:
Only in a few simple steps, you will be able to do that. In details of the features and overview, you can easily learn. That how you will create and install windows don’t worry about anything. You will be able to get all the software to use in that process for free. Click here to Download
Step 1 – Open programs. e.g Start ⇒ All Programs. You can click on Browse button and Select Windows 7 ISO for your computer.
Step 2 – Click on USB Device as Choose media type you would like to use to create a Windows 7 bootable USB drive.
Step 3 – From Drop Down box select your USB Pen drive letter, e.g., G: or I: or F: and then click Begin copying. Turn off your computer and plug in USB. Now Turn on PC and boot from USB. Done.
Pros And Cons:
- You will not have to pay for anything.
- Also, you will be able to install windows at home.
- Above all, you will get an updated version of ISO for free.
- You may end up crashing your system.
- It can be so you lost your data.
- RAM: 1 GB or 2 GB
- CPU: 1 GHz or faster
- HDD: 12 GB of free space.
As you know that when you will go to install new windows. Then you will have to pay a lot. But if you download ISO from our website. Also, will learn to Create And Install Windows 7 Bootable USB. Then this process will be free of cost. The version of windows will be genuine and also activated.